Sumner Glass Cabinet
Like an English country antique that has been stripped of aged layers of paint and lovingly refinished by hand, this cabinet has a warm, timeworn patina.
- 46" w x 19" d x 76" h
- Cabinet is crafted of solid hardwood.
- Features two adjustable shelves and one fixed shelf.
- Beveled tempered-glass doors.
- Solid wood door pulls.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar.
- Reversible doors include hinges and magnets to keep them shut for safety when not in use.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that highlights the beauty of the wood, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 46" w x 19" d x 76" h
- Top: 46" w x 19" d x 1.25" thick
- Door: 20.75" w x 52" h x 1" thick
- Fixed Shelf: 42" w x 17" d x 0.5" thick
- Adjustable Shelves: 42" w x 16.5" d x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior Without Adjustable Shelves: 42" w x 16.75" d x 53" h
- Bottom Shelf: 45.5" w x 18.5" d x 1" thick
- Clearance Above Bottom Shelf: 13.5"
- Clearance Under Bottom Shelf: 4.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 176 lb
- Weight: 208.5 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.