Sumner Glass Cabinet
Like an English country antique that has been stripped of aged layers of paint and lovingly refinished by hand, this cabinet has a warm, timeworn patina.
- 46" w x 19" d x 76" h
- Cabinet is crafted of solid hardwood.
- Features two adjustable shelves and one fixed shelf.
- Beveled tempered-glass doors.
- Solid wood door pulls.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar.
- Reversible doors include hinges and magnets to keep them shut for safety when not in use.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that highlights the beauty of the wood, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 46" w x 19" d x 76" h
- Top: 46" w x 19" d x 1.25" thick
- Door: 20.75" w x 52" h x 1" thick
- Fixed Shelf: 42" w x 17" d x 0.5" thick
- Adjustable Shelves: 42" w x 16.5" d x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior Without Adjustable Shelves: 42" w x 16.75" d x 53" h
- Bottom Shelf: 45.5" w x 18.5" d x 1" thick
- Clearance Above Bottom Shelf: 13.5"
- Clearance Under Bottom Shelf: 4.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 176 lb
- Weight: 208.5 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.