Sumner Glass Cabinet
Like an English country antique that has been stripped of aged layers of paint and lovingly refinished by hand, this cabinet has a warm, timeworn patina.
- 46" w x 19" d x 76" h
- Cabinet is crafted of solid hardwood.
- Features two adjustable shelves and one fixed shelf.
- Beveled tempered-glass doors.
- Solid wood door pulls.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar.
- Reversible doors include hinges and magnets to keep them shut for safety when not in use.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that highlights the beauty of the wood, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 46" w x 19" d x 76" h
- Top: 46" w x 19" d x 1.25" thick
- Door: 20.75" w x 52" h x 1" thick
- Fixed Shelf: 42" w x 17" d x 0.5" thick
- Adjustable Shelves: 42" w x 16.5" d x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior Without Adjustable Shelves: 42" w x 16.75" d x 53" h
- Bottom Shelf: 45.5" w x 18.5" d x 1" thick
- Clearance Above Bottom Shelf: 13.5"
- Clearance Under Bottom Shelf: 4.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 176 lb
- Weight: 208.5 lb
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).