Sumner Braided Jute Rug
Traditional Moroccan motifs alongside simple contemporary patterns are lined up to create the intricate design on our handwoven jute rug.
- Hand knotted of pure jute by artisan rug makers.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Hand loomed of sustainably harvested 100% jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fiber.
- Due to the natural fiber used to create our rug, slight variations in color should be expected.
- 2.5' w x 9' long (30" w x 108" long)
- 3' w x 5' long (36" w x 60" long)
- 5' w x 8' long (60" w x 96" long)
- 8' w x 10' long (96" w x 120" long)
- 9' w x 12' long (108" w x 144" long)
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.