Sumner Braided Jute Rug
Traditional Moroccan motifs alongside simple contemporary patterns are lined up to create the intricate design on our handwoven jute rug.
- Hand knotted of pure jute by artisan rug makers.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Hand loomed of sustainably harvested 100% jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fiber.
- Due to the natural fiber used to create our rug, slight variations in color should be expected.
- 2.5' w x 9' long (30" w x 108" long)
- 3' w x 5' long (36" w x 60" long)
- 5' w x 8' long (60" w x 96" long)
- 8' w x 10' long (96" w x 120" long)
- 9' w x 12' long (108" w x 144" long)
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).