Sumner Extending Pedestal Table & Aaron Chair 5-Piece Dining Set
Reminiscent of mid-19th-century English pine furniture, our Sumner Pedestal Table is great for entertaining. It maximizes legroom while putting every guest within easy conversation range. The set’s Aaron Chairs are crafted by skilled artisans, and feature a contoured seat and curved back for great comfort.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Rustic Pine option is crafted of solid pine and hemlock.
- Finish is weathered and distressed to reveal its grain pattern and detailed with saw marks and cutouts for a vintage look.
- Chairs are solidly built with a kiln-dried wood frame.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Meticulously crafted by hand with a comfortable and supportive seat and back.
- Stained, distressed and edge rubbed by hand to reveal layers of contrasting undercoats.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Set includes Sumner Pedestal Dining Table and four Aaron Side Chairs.
- Dimensions & Care
Sumner Dining Table
- Overall (without leaf): 48" diameter x 30" high
- Overal (with leaf): 72" long x 48" wide x 30" high
- Extension Leaf (1): 24" wide x 48" deep x 3.5" thick
- Top: 1.5" thick
- Apron: 2" high
- Clearance Under Table: 27"
- Distance Between Legs: 34"
- Weight: 134 pounds
Aaron Side Chair
- Overall: 21.5" wide x 23" deep x 36.5" high
- Seat: 21.5" wide x 18.5" deep
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Backrest: 20.5" wide x 18.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.