Sumner Extending Pedestal Table & Aaron Chair 5-Piece Dining Set
Reminiscent of mid-19th-century English pine furniture, our Sumner Pedestal Table is great for entertaining. It maximizes legroom while putting every guest within easy conversation range. The set’s Aaron Chairs are crafted by skilled artisans, and feature a contoured seat and curved back for great comfort.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Rustic Pine option is crafted of solid pine and hemlock.
- Finish is weathered and distressed to reveal its grain pattern and detailed with saw marks and cutouts for a vintage look.
- Chairs are solidly built with a kiln-dried wood frame.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Meticulously crafted by hand with a comfortable and supportive seat and back.
- Stained, distressed and edge rubbed by hand to reveal layers of contrasting undercoats.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Set includes Sumner Pedestal Dining Table and four Aaron Side Chairs.
- Dimensions & Care
Sumner Dining Table
- Overall (without leaf): 48" diameter x 30" high
- Overal (with leaf): 72" long x 48" wide x 30" high
- Extension Leaf (1): 24" wide x 48" deep x 3.5" thick
- Top: 1.5" thick
- Apron: 2" high
- Clearance Under Table: 27"
- Distance Between Legs: 34"
- Weight: 134 pounds
Aaron Side Chair
- Overall: 21.5" wide x 23" deep x 36.5" high
- Seat: 21.5" wide x 18.5" deep
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Backrest: 20.5" wide x 18.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).