Sumner Extending Pedestal Dining Table
Want to see this item in person? Call or stop by your local store to check availability.
A round pedestal table is great for entertaining because it maximizes legroom while putting every guest within easy conversation range. Ours is reminiscent of mid-19th-century English pine furniture with its distressed finish, scrolling four-footed base and oversized ball turning.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Rustic Pine option is crafted of solid pine and hemlock; Rustic Mahogany option is crafted of solid poplar and hemlock.
- A 24" drop-in leaf transforms it from a circle to an oval, comfortably seating six people.
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried wood frame.
- Finish is weathered and distressed to reveal its grain pattern and detailed with saw marks and cutouts for a vintage look.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall without leaf: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Overall with leaf: 72" long x 48" wide x 30" high
- Extension Leaf (1): 24" wide x 48" deep x 3.5" thick
- Top: 1.5" thick
- Apron: 2" high
- Clearance under table: 27"
- Distance between legs: 34"
- Weight: 134 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).