Sundial & Compass
This Sundial & Compass was inspired by timepieces used in the 18th century when the arrival of trains and mail coaches created a need for coordinated time in towns and villages.
- 3.5" diameter, 1" thick
- Bronze dry compass, hand colored reproduction compass cards. Hand aged and hand polished.
- Our travel sundial needs a compass to find north.
- Raising the triangular gnomon upright while pointing the compass needle to North will show the time.
- The correct time will show only if the local latitude corresponds to angle of gnomon.
- Monogramming is available for an additional charge.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).