Surveyor's Floor Lamp
From level bubbles to metal foot stands, our Surveyor’s floor lamp is rich in authentic detail. It’s crafted from birch wood with traces of red and white paint for a beautiful finish.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made of aluminum and stained birch wood.
- Includes an extra large Bleached Burlap Tapered Drum Shade.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- On/off switch on socket.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19.5" diameter, adjusts from 51–61.5" high
- Harp: 9.5" high
- Cord: 15' long
- Bulb: 100 watts, type A (not included)
- Shade: 15.5" diameter at top, 19.5" diameter at bottom, 12.5" high
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.