Surveyor's Floor Lamp
From level bubbles to metal foot stands, our Surveyor’s floor lamp is rich in authentic detail. It’s crafted from birch wood with traces of red and white paint for a beautiful finish.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made of aluminum and stained birch wood.
- Includes an extra large Bleached Burlap Tapered Drum Shade.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- On/off switch on socket.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19.5" diameter, adjusts from 51–61.5" high
- Harp: 9.5" high
- Cord: 15' long
- Bulb: 100 watts, type A (not included)
- Shade: 15.5" diameter at top, 19.5" diameter at bottom, 12.5" high
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).