Surveyor's Table Lamp
Rich in authentic detail – from level bubbles to metal foot stands – our surveyor’s lamp makes a bold statement. It’s crafted from birch wood with traces of red and white paint for a beautiful finish.
- 8" diameter, 28–30.5" high
- Made of aluminum and stained birch wood.
- On/off switch on socket.
- Includes a medium Bleached Burlap Tapered Drum Shade.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 8" diameter; adjusts from 28–30.5" high
- Harp: 9" high
- Cord: 8' long
- Bulb: 100 watts, type A (not included)
- Shade: 12.5" diameter at top, 15" diameter at bottom, 9.5" high
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).