Warby Pressure Balance Cross-Handle Shower Faucet Set
Our Warby collection is known for its exceptional durability and versatile designs that suit baths of all styles. Crafted from solid brass, it is available in multiple finish options to allow you to create a consistent look throughout the bath.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Constructed of cast brass.
- Crafted in Brooklyn, New York, by Watermark Designs®.
- Available in Chrome, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel or Antique Bronze finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Set includes pressure balance valve, trim plate and showerhead.
- Shower water flow measures 2.5 GPM.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Showerhead Overall: 2.75" diameter, 5" high
- Showerhead Face: 2.75" diameter
- Projection From Wall: 11"
- Assembled Weight: 2 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean with soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry.
- Dry immediately after use to help prevent the formation of lime deposits.
- To protect the finish, do not use abrasive agents or harsh cleaners. If using a cleaning agent, it is best to first test it on a small inconspicuous spot before applying it to the entire faucet.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.