Warby Pressure Balance Cross-Handle Shower Faucet Set
Our Warby collection is known for its exceptional durability and versatile designs that suit baths of all styles. Crafted from solid brass, it is available in multiple finish options to allow you to create a consistent look throughout the bath.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Constructed of cast brass.
- Crafted in Brooklyn, New York, by Watermark Designs®.
- Available in Chrome, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel or Antique Bronze finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Set includes pressure balance valve, trim plate and showerhead.
- Shower water flow measures 2.5 GPM.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Showerhead Overall: 2.75" diameter, 5" high
- Showerhead Face: 2.75" diameter
- Projection From Wall: 11"
- Assembled Weight: 2 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean with soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry.
- Dry immediately after use to help prevent the formation of lime deposits.
- To protect the finish, do not use abrasive agents or harsh cleaners. If using a cleaning agent, it is best to first test it on a small inconspicuous spot before applying it to the entire faucet.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.