Warby Shower & Tub Sets
Our Warby collection is known for its exceptional durability and versatile designs that suit baths of all styles. Crafted from solid brass, it is available in multiple finish options to allow you to create a consistent look throughout the bath.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Constructed of cast brass.
- Crafted in Brooklyn, New York, by Watermark Designs®.
- Available in Chrome, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel or Antique Bronze finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Set includes pressure balance valve, trim plate and showerhead.
- Shower water flow measures 2.5 GPM.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Showerhead Overall: 2.75" diameter, 5" high
- Showerhead Face: 2.75" diameter
- Projection From Wall: 11"
- Assembled Weight: 2 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean with soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry.
- Dry immediately after use to help prevent the formation of lime deposits.
- To protect the finish, do not use abrasive agents or harsh cleaners. If using a cleaning agent, it is best to first test it on a small inconspicuous spot before applying it to the entire faucet.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).