Warby Pressure Balance Cross-Handle Shower Faucet Set
Our Warby collection is known for its exceptional durability and versatile designs that suit baths of all styles. Crafted from solid brass, it is available in multiple finish options to allow you to create a consistent look throughout the bath.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Constructed of cast brass.
- Crafted in Brooklyn, New York, by Watermark Designs®.
- Available in Chrome, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel or Antique Bronze finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Set includes pressure balance valve, trim plate and showerhead.
- Shower water flow measures 2.5 GPM.
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Showerhead Overall: 2.75" diameter, 5" high
- Showerhead Face: 2.75" diameter
- Projection From Wall: 11"
- Assembled Weight: 2 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean with soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry.
- Dry immediately after use to help prevent the formation of lime deposits.
- To protect the finish, do not use abrasive agents or harsh cleaners. If using a cleaning agent, it is best to first test it on a small inconspicuous spot before applying it to the entire faucet.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.