Sutton Coffee Table
The slate top of this coffee table contrasts beautifully with the weathered wood base and thick columns that support it. An open shelf below is an extra perk for a light cache of magazines and books.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Table is crafted of reclaimed pine, bluestone and hemlock.
- Due to the natural structure of the stone, variations in color, shade, and vein make each table unique in character.
- Bluestone top has a wax coating and decorative ogee-edge detail.
- Corner-blocked frame and wood-blocked apron ensure a sturdy construction.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table is crafted of reclaimed wood from old buildings, resulting in unique characteristics from the timber’s origin.
- Features turned legs and a large shelf.
- Simple assembly required.
- Made in China.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 52" wide x 26" deep x 18" high
- Top: 52" wide x 26" deep x 1" thick
- Apron: 1.5" high
- Shelf Interior (1): 52" wide x 26" deep x 13" high
- Legs: 4" square x 13" high
- Distance Between Legs: 41" side to side; 14" front to back
- Weight: 178 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft cloth or feather duster.
- Use a coaster or trivet to protect from hot or cold plates and cups.
- Blot spills.
- Clean bluestone top with a mild dishsoap and clean water.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.