Sutton Coffee Table
The slate top of this coffee table contrasts beautifully with the weathered wood base and thick columns that support it. An open shelf below is an extra perk for a light cache of magazines and books.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Table is crafted of reclaimed pine, bluestone and hemlock.
- Due to the natural structure of the stone, variations in color, shade, and vein make each table unique in character.
- Bluestone top has a wax coating and decorative ogee-edge detail.
- Corner-blocked frame and wood-blocked apron ensure a sturdy construction.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table is crafted of reclaimed wood from old buildings, resulting in unique characteristics from the timber’s origin.
- Features turned legs and a large shelf.
- Simple assembly required.
- Made in China.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 52" wide x 26" deep x 18" high
- Top: 52" wide x 26" deep x 1" thick
- Apron: 1.5" high
- Shelf Interior (1): 52" wide x 26" deep x 13" high
- Legs: 4" square x 13" high
- Distance Between Legs: 41" side to side; 14" front to back
- Weight: 178 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft cloth or feather duster.
- Use a coaster or trivet to protect from hot or cold plates and cups.
- Blot spills.
- Clean bluestone top with a mild dishsoap and clean water.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.