Sutton Coffee Table
The slate top of this coffee table contrasts beautifully with the weathered wood base and thick columns that support it. An open shelf below is an extra perk for a light cache of magazines and books.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Table is crafted of reclaimed pine, bluestone and hemlock.
- Due to the natural structure of the stone, variations in color, shade, and vein make each table unique in character.
- Bluestone top has a wax coating and decorative ogee-edge detail.
- Corner-blocked frame and wood-blocked apron ensure a sturdy construction.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table is crafted of reclaimed wood from old buildings, resulting in unique characteristics from the timber’s origin.
- Features turned legs and a large shelf.
- Simple assembly required.
- Made in China.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 52" wide x 26" deep x 18" high
- Top: 52" wide x 26" deep x 1" thick
- Apron: 1.5" high
- Shelf Interior (1): 52" wide x 26" deep x 13" high
- Legs: 4" square x 13" high
- Distance Between Legs: 41" side to side; 14" front to back
- Weight: 178 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft cloth or feather duster.
- Use a coaster or trivet to protect from hot or cold plates and cups.
- Blot spills.
- Clean bluestone top with a mild dishsoap and clean water.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).