Sutton Side Table
We were inspired by the warmth and substantial construction of 16-century refectory tables from Europe. Square-cut baluster legs with carved details evoke that style. Unique markings, such as naturally occurring knots and saw marks, are a result of the reclaimed wood’s origin.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Table is crafted of reclaimed pine from old buildings, bluestone and hemlock resulting in unique characteristics from the timber’s origin.
- Due to the small imperfections in the wood, each table is unique and varies slightly in beauty and charm.
- Corner-blocked frame and wood-blocked apron ensure a sturdy and durable construction.
- Finish is waxed, buffed and sealed by hand using a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features turned legs and a pullout tray tabletop.
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" square x 22" high
- Top: 24" square x 1" thick
- Apron: 2.5" high
- Overhang: 1"
- Pull-Out Tray Table: 14" sq x 1" thick
- Legs: 4" square x 17" high
- Distance Between Legs: 12"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 90 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.