Sutton Side Table
We were inspired by the warmth and substantial construction of 16-century refectory tables from Europe. Square-cut baluster legs with carved details evoke that style. Unique markings, such as naturally occurring knots and saw marks, are a result of the reclaimed wood’s origin.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Table is crafted of reclaimed pine from old buildings, bluestone and hemlock resulting in unique characteristics from the timber’s origin.
- Due to the small imperfections in the wood, each table is unique and varies slightly in beauty and charm.
- Corner-blocked frame and wood-blocked apron ensure a sturdy and durable construction.
- Finish is waxed, buffed and sealed by hand using a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features turned legs and a pullout tray tabletop.
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" square x 22" high
- Top: 24" square x 1" thick
- Apron: 2.5" high
- Overhang: 1"
- Pull-Out Tray Table: 14" sq x 1" thick
- Legs: 4" square x 17" high
- Distance Between Legs: 12"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 90 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.