Arzu Studio Hope Symmetry Hand-Knotted Rug
This one-of-a-kind, hand-knotted rug is woven of pure wool by highly skilled Afghan artisans using traditional techniques.
- 37” wide x 71” long
- Derived from the Caucasus Mountain region, this rug’s design is a traditional Moghan style on a saturated marine blue ground. Two rows of stylized medallions flank a distinctive central motif.
- Handcrafted of pure, vegetable-dyed wool by artisan rug makers.
- Knotted by hand on looms in the homes of the women artisans.
- Read about the Afghan woman who crafted this rug.
- Lusterized wool is washed in an eco-friendly process that allows for minimal environmental impact while ensuring that the rugs are properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Sheared pile is velvety to the touch.
- Rug swatches are not available on our one-of-a-kind rugs.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Internet Only.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).