Talbert Glass Mesh Table Lamp Base
An industrial wine jug we spotted at a Sonoma antique shop was the prototype for this lamp. Wire mesh covers the glass base, and distressed wooden handles lend authenticity to the design.
- 15" diameter, 31.5" high
- Made of handblown glass covered in steel mesh with wood handles.
- 3-way switch on socket.
- Pair with one of our extra large Mix & Match® shades (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 15" diameter, 31.5" high
- Glass Base: 15" diameter, 18.5" high
- Harp: 8" high
- Finial: 1" diameter
- Cord: 8.5' long
- Bulb (1): 100 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 11.5 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).