Tandem Bicycle Stretched Canvas, Set of 4
Tandem bicycles first took to the streets in the late 19th century and gained popularity through WWII. Spinning back into style in the 1960s, the bicycle built for two is captured by our in-house artist in an artwork that nods to the past while taking on a graphic, modern aesthetic.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Screen printed on four cotton canvas panels, each stretched over a hardwood frame.
- Mounts to the wall with sawtooth backing.
- Panels mount side by side.
- Set of 4.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 96" wide x 48" high
- Panel (4): 24" wide x 48" high
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.