Tandem Bicycle Stretched Canvas, Set of 4
Tandem bicycles first took to the streets in the late 19th century and gained popularity through WWII. Spinning back into style in the 1960s, the bicycle built for two is captured by our in-house artist in an artwork that nods to the past while taking on a graphic, modern aesthetic.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Screen printed on four cotton canvas panels, each stretched over a hardwood frame.
- Mounts to the wall with sawtooth backing.
- Panels mount side by side.
- Set of 4.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 96" wide x 48" high
- Panel (4): 24" wide x 48" high
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.