Tandem Bicycle Stretched Canvas, Set of 4
- Online Only
- Tandem bicycles first took to the streets in the late 19th century and gained popularity through WWII. Spinning back into style in the 1960s, the bicycle built for two is captured by our in-house artist in an artwork that nods to the past while taking on a graphic, modern aesthetic.
- 96" wide x 48" high
- Screen printed on four cotton canvas panels, each stretched over a hardwood frame.
- Panels mount side by side.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Mounts to the wall with sawtooth backing.
- Overall: 96" wide x 48" high
- Panel (4): 24" wide x 48" high
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
- Please allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).