Tanner Bookcase - Bronze finish
With its open design, the Tanner bookcase is ideal for showcasing collectibles or displaying books.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is crafted of cast and die-cut wrought iron for improved strength and stability.
- Removable shelves have rubber pads to protect glass.
- Tempered-glass shelves for safety.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Tip Resistant Kit included.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 16" deep x 66" high
- Top: 36" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Shelf (4): 34" wide x 14" deep x 0.25" thick
- Clearance Between Shelves: 14.25"
- Clearance Under Bottom Shelf: 4"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelves): 40 pounds
- Weight: 93 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.