Tanner Bookcase - Bronze finish
With its open design, the Tanner bookcase is ideal for showcasing collectibles or displaying books.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is crafted of cast and die-cut wrought iron for improved strength and stability.
- Removable shelves have rubber pads to protect glass.
- Tempered-glass shelves for safety.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Tip Resistant Kit included.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 16" deep x 66" high
- Top: 36" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Shelf (4): 34" wide x 14" deep x 0.25" thick
- Clearance Between Shelves: 14.25"
- Clearance Under Bottom Shelf: 4"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelves): 40 pounds
- Weight: 93 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).