Tanner Demilune Console Table - Bronze finish
With a distinctive curved silhouette that fits easily in smaller spaces, our Tanner console’s open design beautifully showcases collectibles.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is crafted of cast and die-cut wrought iron for improved strength and stability.
- Removable glass shelves are tempered for safety.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rubber pads protect glass.
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 16" deep x 30" high
- Top: 36" wide x 16" deep x 0.5" thick
- Shelf (2): 35" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Above Upper Shelf: 7"
- Clearance Above Lower Shelf: 13.5"
- Clearance Under Lower Shelf: 7"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 75 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelves): 25 pounds
- Weight: 58 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Glass cleaner may be used to clean glass shelves, but avoid spraying it onto the painted wood frame.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).