Tanner Long Console Table - Bronze finish
- White Glove Delivery
Perfect for showcasing collectibles or displaying books, this updated version of our popular console features the same streamlined shape in a substantial extended profile. Each piece in our Tanner collection has hand-hammered iron frames inset with tempered glass.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Base is crafted of forged wrought iron for improved strength and stability.
- Glass shelves are built of tempered glass for safety.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 65" wide x 14" deep x 30.5" high
- Top: 65" wide x 12" d x 0.5" thick
- Clearance Above Upper Shelf: 6.75"
- Clearance Above Lower Shelf: 14.5"
- Clearance Under Lower Shelf: 6.75"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelves): 40 pounds
- Weight: 89 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To clean, wipe with a soft damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Glass cleaner may be used to clean glass shelves, but avoid spraying it onto the metal frame.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).