Tanner Round Coffee Table - Bronze finish
Our glass-topped coffee table keeps a room open and light. Its round shape works especially well with an L-shaped sectional, and it’s also a great fit in smaller spaces. Its top and shelf provide plenty of room for a variety of uses.
- 36" diam x 18" h
- Glass top and shelf make for easy display.
- Hand painted in a matte Iron Bronze finish.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Base is crafted of wrought iron for improved strength and stability.
- Tabletop and shelf are made of tempered glass.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Frame is hand-painted in a rust-resistant iron bronze finish, then distressed to give rough texture, and finally sealed with silicon to ensure longevity and protection of the finish.
- Overall: 36" diam x 18" h
- Top: 36" diam x 0.25" thick
- Legs: 1" sq x 17.5" h
- Bottom Shelf Height: 9.5"
- Clearance Above Bottom Shelf: 8.25"
- Distance Between Legs: 35.5" on all sides
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 90 lb
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 40 lb
- Weight: 78 lb
- Wipe clean using a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Glass cleaner may be used to clean glass shelves, but avoid spraying it onto the metal frame.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).