Tara Stool - Dexter Stripe
The vibrant wool/cotton stripes of our Dexter Stool energize any space. Versatile in style and design, it has a comfy cushion supported by lathe-turned hardwood legs that have a rustic, natural finish.
- 20" square x 19" high
- Made of mango wood upholstered in wool/cotton fabric.
- Hand finished legs in natural have end caps.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built with a mango wood frame, polyurethane foam and plywood deck, and upholstered in 85% wool 15% cotton.
- Overall: 20" square, 19" high
- Top: 20" square, 8.5" thick
- Deck: 4" thick
- Clearance Under Piece: 10.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 15" side to side; 15" front to back
- Weight: 51 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).