Thatcher Leather Wingback Chair
The wingback chairs created by Thomas Chippendale in the 18th century were defined by their camel backs, oversized wings and scrolling arms. Our take retains all the fine points of the originals, creating an armchair that’s destined to become an heirloom.
- 30.5" wide x 34.25" deep x 40.25" high
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushion for a firmer feel.
- Features antiqued brass nailheads
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Top-grain leather, aniline dyed. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- This collection is also available upholstered.
- For more information on this collection: Thatcher Collection Guide.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed using only kiln-dried wood, and is reinforced with mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide.
- Heavy-gauge sinuous springs under seat cushion provides exceptional support.
- Expertly crafted by master upholsterers.
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 34.25" deep x 40.25" high
- Diagonal Depth: 26"
- Seat: 20" wide x 21" deep x 20" high
- Seat Cushion: 26" wide x 21" deep x 5.0" thick
- Arms: 5" w x 25" high
- Legs (frame is removable): 12" high
- Frame Back Height: 40.25"
- Weight: 53 lb
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).