Thatcher Leather Wingback Chair
The wingback chairs created by Thomas Chippendale in the 18th century were defined by their camel backs, oversized wings and scrolling arms. Our take retains all the fine points of the originals, creating an armchair that’s destined to become an heirloom.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushion for a firmer feel.
- Corner-blocked frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Top grain leather, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leahter is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- This collection is available upholstered and in leather.
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 34.25" deep x 40.25" high
- Diagonal Depth: 26"
- Seat Depth (inside seating): 21" deep
- Legs (frame is removable): 12" high
- Weight: 53 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholster materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance.
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
REPLACEMENT CUSHIONS & SLIPCOVERS
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery Video.
- OUR QUALITY COMMITMENT
The Hand of the Artist
Free Interior Design Services