The wingback chairs created by Thomas Chippendale in the 18th century were defined by their camel backs, oversized wings and scrolling arms. Our take retains all the fine points of the originals, creating an armchair that’s destined to become an heirloom.
- 30.5" wide x 34.5" deep x 40.25" high
- Edges adorned with antique-bronzed brass nail heads.
- Espresso-stained legs and stretchers are edged with bead detailing.
- Watch a video about the high quality of our .
- For more information: .
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.