Thatcher Upholstered Wingback Chair
Our wingback chair is modeled on Thomas Chippendale’s 18th-century original. A camelback, oversized side panels and scrolling arms give our version the familiar winged silhouette of this beloved classic.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushion for a firmer feel.
- Corner-blocked fram with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from American and imported materials.
- This collection is available upholstered and in leather.
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 34.25" deep x 40.25" high
- Seat Depth (inside seating): 21" deep
- Diagonal Depth: 26"
- Legs (frame is removable): 12" high
- Weight: 53 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
REPLACEMENT CUSHIONS & SLIPCOVERS
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us immediately of any damage so that we can follow-up appropriately. We cannot accept returns on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Orders for ‘sale’ items with a price ending in $.97 may not be canceled or returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture: Made to Order and Final Sale items are non-returnable. Once the order is placed it cannot be cancelled or returned.
Quick Ship Furniture: If, within 7 days of delivery, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Contact our customer service department at 1.800.922.9901 to process your return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery Video.
- OUR QUALITY COMMITMENT
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Free Interior Design Services