Thatcher Upholstered Wingback Chair
Please Select Color: Twill
- Performance everydayvelvet
- Textured Linen Cotton
- Linen Blend
- Textured Twill
- Recycled Cotton
- Brushed Canvas
- Organic Cotton Canvas
- Performance Canvas
- Washed Grainsack
- Chunky Herringbone
- Performance everydaysuede ™
- Washed Linen/Cotton
- Double Stripe
- Textured Linen
- Antique Stripe
- Textured Basketweave
- Vintage Velvet
- Performance Tweed
- Perennials® Performance Basketweave
- Perennials® Performance Awning Stripe
Please Select Fabric:
Special Order (8-10 Week Delivery)
- In-Home Delivery
Our wingback chair is modeled on Thomas Chippendale’s 18th-century original. A camelback, oversized side panels and scrolling arms give our version the familiar winged silhouette of this beloved classic.
- 30.5" w x 34.5" d x 40.25" h
- Polyester-wrapped cushions.
- For more information: Upholstered Accent Chairs Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Fit & Measuring Guide and Video.
- For all fabric choices (including Performance Fabrics), information and care, see: Fabric Guide.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Made in America by our own master craftsmen.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.5" w x 34.5" d x 40.25" h
- Frame Back: 40.25" h
- Diagonal Depth: 26"
- Seat: 20" w x 21" d x 20" h
- Seat Cushion: 26" w x 21" d x 5" thick
- Arms: 5" w x 25" h
- Legs (frame is removable): 12" h
- Weight: 53 lb
- Kiln-dried engineered hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with corner blocking.
- Thick layer of cushioning on the arms and back.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).