Thatcher Upholstered Wingback Chair
Please Select: Twill
- Performance everydayvelvet
- Textured Linen Cotton
- Textured Twill
- Recycled Cotton
- Brushed Canvas
- Organic Cotton Canvas
- Performance Canvas
- Washed Grainsack
- Chunky Herringbone
- Performance everydaysuede ™
- Performance everydaysuede™
- Performance Tweed
- Washed Linen/Cotton
- Textured Linen
- Textured Basketweave
- Vintage Velvet
- Perennials® Performance Basketweave
Please Select Fabric:
Special Order (8-10 Week Delivery)
- In-Home Delivery
Our wingback chair is modeled on Thomas Chippendale’s 18th-century original. A camelback, oversized side panels and scrolling arms give our version the familiar winged silhouette of this beloved classic.
- 30.5" w x 34.5" d x 40.25" h
- Polyester-wrapped cushions.
- For more information: Upholstered Accent Chairs Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Fit & Measuring Guide and Video.
- For all fabric choices (including Performance Fabrics), information and care, see: Fabric Guide.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Made in America by our own master craftsmen.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.5" w x 34.5" d x 40.25" h
- Frame Back: 40.25" h
- Diagonal Depth: 26"
- Seat: 20" w x 21" d x 20" h
- Seat Cushion: 26" w x 21" d x 5" thick
- Arms: 5" w x 25" h
- Legs (frame is removable): 12" h
- Weight: 53 lb
- Kiln-dried engineered hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery, reinforced with corner blocking.
- Thick layer of cushioning on the arms and back.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).