Thomas Industrial Desk
We discovered an antique lathe table at an abandoned factory and replicated its design in this character-rich desk. Built with mixed materials, it complements modern and traditional pieces while maintaining its authenticity.
- 60" wide x 30" deep x 30.25" high
- Base is solid iron.
- Crank is non-functioning.
- Sheesham wood on legs protect glass top.
- Finished in Industrial Black with semigloss appearance.
- Dimensions & Care
- Glass top is tempered for safety.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 60" wide x 30" deep x 30.25" high
- Glass Top: 60" wide x 30" deep x 0.5" thick
- Wood Bumper (2): 17" long x 3.5" wide x 1.75" thick
- Clearance Under Bottom Stretcher: 2.5"
- Crank Wheel: 6" diameter, 0.75" thick
- Legs (at floor level): 4" wide x 20.5" deep
- Distance Between Legs: 34.5"
- Weight: 154 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).