Tivoli Console Bedside Table - Artisanal Black stain
An antique European writing table was the model for this console with its spindle-turned legs and deep overhanging top. Doubling as a bedside table and a workspace, it’s the perfect solution for bedrooms with limited floor space.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Handcrafted from solid hardwood, MDF and oak veneers.
- All wood is kiln-dried to provide strength and lasting beauty.
- Crafted with dowels and pocket screws for structural integrity.
- Drawer has English dovetail joinery and waxed side-mounted drawer glides.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Console has a smooth-textured finish that is sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Deep drawer with ample space for storage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 39.5" wide x 17" deep x 30" high
- Top: 39.5" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Top Overhang: 4.5" on sides, 1" on front and back
- Drawer Exterior: 23" wide x 3" high
- Drawer Interior: 22" wide x 12" deep x 2" high
- Legs: 3" diameter, 24" high
- Distance between legs: 25" side to side; 10" front to back
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity of top: 100 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).