Tivoli Extending Pedestal Dining Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
With its round top and scrolling base, this table is a beautiful setting for mealtime gatherings. A pedestal design maximizes legroom, making it ideal for smaller dining spaces, and a drop-in leaf allows room for additional guests. Its distressed finish imparts the look of an antique, adding to its rustic beauty.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- A drop-in leaf transforms it from a circle to an oval, comfortably seating six people.
- Built of solid pine, particle board, and pine veneers.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive layering technique for exceptional depth of color, in Tuscan Chestnut.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Removable legs.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Unextended Overall: 45" diameter x 30" high
- Extended Overall (with leaf): 63" l x 45" wide x 30" high
- Extension Leaf (1): 18" long x 45" deep x 3.5" thick
- Top: 1" thick
- Apron: 3" high
- Clearance Under Table: 26.5"
- Distance Between Feet: 27"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 128 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).