Torrey All-Weather Wicker Square-Arm Dining Chair - Espresso
Graceful lines and a comfortable cushion give you attractive seating for any dining table. Made of a durable synthetic, they’re maintenance-free, so you can dine outdoors without a care.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Hand-woven of durable ecolene® fibers that replicate the look and feel of wicker, but are remarkably resistant to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Frame is crafted of rust-proof welded aluminum.
- Water-repellant polyester canvas cushions in Natural included.
- Cushion core made of resilient QuickDry® reticulated foam, designed for fast water drainage and air circulation.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Includes adjustable levelers for stability on uneven ground.
- Cushion cover removes for machine washing.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 25" wide x 26" deep x 33.5" high
- Cushions included.
- Customize with additional slipcovers; sold separately.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 25" wide x 26" deep x 33.5" high
- Seat: 17.75" wide x 18.75" deep
- Seat Height (without cushion): 16.5"
- Backrest: 28.25" wide x 21" high
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25.75"
- Clearance Under Chair: 9.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 21.5” front to back; 18.75” side to side
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Weight: 22.5 lb
- Cushion: 18.5" square x 2" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Protect wicker furniture and woven furniture with these simple care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of abrasive chemicals, harsh cleaners and rough cleaning pads and polishes.
- To remove lodged debris, use a vacuum with a brush attachment.
- Extend the life of your cushion and pillow by keeping them free of dirt and foliage.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).