Torrey All-Weather Wicker Square Arm Occasional Chair - Espresso
Woven by hand in a chunky weave with thick, square arms and a plush cushion, our Torrey chair is designed for sink-in comfort. It looks like real wicker, but is made superdurable and weather resistant for year-round use.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is crafted of rustproof welded aluminum.
- Woven of durable ecolene® fibers that replicate the look and feel of wicker, but are remarkably resistant to sun, rain, heat and cold.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Chair includes a quick-drying seat cushion and back pillow with a water-repellent polyester canvas slipcover in Natural; other colors sold separately.
- Seat cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation; pillow has polyester fill.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chair: 37.5" wide x 40" deep x 30" high
- Ring-spun polyester cover removes for machine washing.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 40" deep x 30" high
- Seat: 24" wide x 28" deep
- Seat Height: 11.5"
- Seat Cushion: 23.5" wide x 29" deep x 4" thick
- Scatterback Pillow: 24" square
- Backrest: 30.5" wide x 20" deep x 6" thick
- Arm Length From Backrest: 34"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 23"
- Legs: 4.5" square, 2" high
- Distance Between Legs: 26.5" side to side; 28.5" front to back
- Clearance Between Floor And Skirt: 2.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 42 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Protect wicker furniture and woven furniture with these simple care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of abrasive chemicals, harsh cleaners and rough cleaning pads and polishes.
- To remove lodged debris, use a vacuum with a brush attachment.
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.
Occasional Chair Frame & Cushion
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery