Torrey All-Weather Wicker Round Fixed Bistro Table - Espresso
Wicker has been prized since ancient times for its durability, beauty and lightness in creating furniture. Our Torrey Collection captures the great qualities of natural wicker, but is actually made from a strong synthetic that stands up to all kinds of weather. The bistro table is hand made with a large arched apron and wrapped feet in a traditional basket weave. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame crafted of welded aluminum and handwoven all-weather wicker.
- Woven from durable Ecolene® fibers that replicate the look and feel of wicker, but are remarkably resistant to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Synthetic Ecolene® fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Features tempered-glass top with an umbrella hole.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 36.5" diameter, 30.5" high; seats up to 4/
- Table accomodates an umbrella.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36.5" diameter, 30.5" high
- Top: 36.5" diameter 2.5" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2.5" diameter
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 10"
- Distance Between Legs: 21.5" on all sides
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Weight: 38 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results:
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.