Torrey All-Weather Wicker Single Chaise - Espresso
With its thick weave and variegated hazelnut color, our Torrey chaise captures the organic beauty of rattan. Weatherproof and maintenance-free, it’s actually made of a durable synthetic so you can leave it outdoors year round.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Woven from durable synthetic Ecolene® that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is remarkably resistant to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Styled with a full apron and arched back.
- Seat cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation; pillow has polyester fill.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Cushion and pillow come with ring-spun polyester covers in Natural; other colors are sold separately.
- Adjusts to 5 positions.
- Chaise: 31.25" wide x 81.75" deep x 12" high; adjusts to 36.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31.25" wide x 81.75" deep x 12" high
- Height: 12" minimum; 36.5" maximum
- Seat: 31.5" wide x 50.5" deep x 12" high
- Backrest: 31.5" wide x 27.5" high
- Seat Cushion: 28" wide x 51" deep x 2.5" thick
- Back Cushion: 28" wide x 31" deep x 2.5" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Weight: 47 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results:
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).