Torrey Outdoor Furniture Cushion Slipcovers
Update the look of your outdoor lounge space with covers designed to resist the effects of rain and sun. They’re the perfect finishing touch to our durable Torrey Collection. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Woven of soft, water-repellent spun polyester or Sunbrella Acrylic with plush polyester fill.
- Sunbrella® fabric is specially designed to resist fading, mildew, chlorine and stains.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Cushion covers are removable with zipper.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
Sectional Corner Cushion Slipcovers
- Seat: 29" square, 3.5" high
- Back (2): 31" wide x 22" high
Sectional Armless / Left- Or Right-arm Cushion Slipcovers
- Seat: 28.5" wide x 29" deep x 3.5" high
- Back: 31" wide x 22" high
Sectional Ottoman Cushion Slipcover
- Seat: 36.5" square, 3.5" high
Occasional Chair Square-arm Cushion Slipcovers
- Seat: 24" wide x 30" deep x 3.5" high
- Back: 27" wide x 22" high
Occasional Chair Roll-arm Cushion Slipcover
- Seat: 23" wide x 24" deep x 3.5" high
Occasional Chair Ottoman Cushion Slipcover
- Seat: 25" wide x 25" deep x 3.5" high
Sofa Square-arm Cushion Slipcovers
- Seat: 72" wide x 30" deep x 3.5" high
- Back (3): 27" wide x 22" high
Sofa Roll-arm Cushion Slipcovers
- Seat: 66.5" wide x 25" deep x 3.5" high
- Back (4): 24" square
Armless Dining Chair Cushion Slipcover
- Seat: 19" wide x 17" deep x 1.5" high
Dining Chair Roll-arm Cushion Slipcover
- Seat: 18" wide x 18.5" deep x 1.75" high
Chaise Cushion Slipcovers
- Seat: 28" wide x 50" deep x 2" high
- Back: 28" wide x 31" high x 2" deep
Grand Ottoman Cushion Slipcover
- 33.5" wide x 76" deep x 4" high
Love Seat Square-Arm Cushion Slipcover
- 50" wide x 30.5" deep x 3.5" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Sunbrella® features a soil–and–stain–resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor Sunbrella® furniture cushions with these simple care and storage tips:
- Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap; air dry.
- For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container.
- 303 Fabric Cleaner and 303 Fabric Guard are recommended for and by Sunbrella® Brand Products, and can be purchased on their website, www.303products.com.
- Cover with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Solution–dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Rinse thoroughly with sponge and clean water; air dry.
- Cover and store indoors in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
- Shipping & Return Info
Orders for special order Sunbrella cushions & slipcovers cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect. Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, special order items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).