Torrey Outdoor Furniture Cushion Slipcovers
Update the look of your outdoor lounge space with covers designed to resist the effects of rain and sun. They’re the perfect finishing touch to our durable Torrey Collection. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Woven of soft, water-repellent spun polyester or Sunbrella Acrylic with plush polyester fill.
- Sunbrella® fabric is specially designed to resist fading, mildew, chlorine and stains.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Cushion covers are removable with zipper.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
Sectional Corner Cushion Slipcovers
- Seat: 29" square, 3.5" high
- Back (2): 31" wide x 22" high
Sectional Armless / Left- Or Right-arm Cushion Slipcovers
- Seat: 28.5" wide x 29" deep x 3.5" high
- Back: 31" wide x 22" high
Sectional Ottoman Cushion Slipcover
- Seat: 36.5" square, 3.5" high
Occasional Chair Square-arm Cushion Slipcovers
- Seat: 24" wide x 30" deep x 3.5" high
- Back: 27" wide x 22" high
Occasional Chair Roll-arm Cushion Slipcover
- Seat: 23" wide x 24" deep x 3.5" high
- Back: 20" square
Occasional Chair Ottoman Cushion Slipcover
- Seat: 25" wide x 25" deep x 3.5" high
Sofa Square-arm Cushion Slipcovers
- Seat: 72" wide x 30" deep x 3.5" high
- Back (3): 27" wide x 22" high
Sofa Roll-arm Cushion Slipcovers
- Seat: 66.5" wide x 25" deep x 3.5" high
- Back (4): 24" square
Armless Dining Chair Cushion Slipcover
- Seat: 19" wide x 17" deep x 1.5" high
Dining Chair Roll-arm Cushion Slipcover
- Seat: 18" wide x 18.5" deep x 1.75" high
Chaise Cushion Slipcovers
- Seat: 28" wide x 50" deep x 2" high
- Back: 28" wide x 31" high x 2" deep
Grand Ottoman Cushion Slipcover
- 33.5" wide x 76" deep x 4" high
Love Seat Square-Arm Cushion Slipcover
- 50" wide x 30.5" deep x 3.5" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Sunbrella® features a soil–and–stain–resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor Sunbrella® furniture cushions with these simple care and storage tips:
- Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap; air dry.
- For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container.
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Solution–dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth, however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Rinse thoroughly with sponge and clean water; air dry.
- Cover and store indoors in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
- Shipping & Return Info
Orders for special order Sunbrella cushions & slipcovers cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect. Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, special order items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Hassle Free Returns
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.