Our Toscana Bench evokes a 19th-century Northern Italian tailor’s table with its X-shaped supports and keyed-through tenons. It’s designed to complement our Toscana Dining Tables.
- Small: 60" w x 14" d x 18" h
- Medium: 74" w x 14" d x 18" h
- Large: 88.5" w x 14" d x 18" h
- Crafted from solid kiln-dried hardwood with veneers layered over MDF (Medium-density fibreboard).
- Detailed with an A-frame trestle and angle braces.
- Built using 5-ply construction with lamination, and mortise-and-tenon joinery for a sturdy structural support.
- Bench is finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.