With room to store an ample wine cellar, this buffet is ideal for entertaining. Behind its glass doors, you’ll find adjustable shelves and a generous wine rack. The two drawers above are perfect for storing wine pulls, coasters and other serving essentials.
- 61.5" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried pine and pine veneer.
- Doors feature tempered-glass panels.
- Features two drawers, two adjustable shelves, and removable wine cubby behind the tempered-glass cabinet doors.
- Wine cubby holds 24 bottles.
- The Tuscan chestnut finish is a 14-step process with hand-applied layers, hand distressing and burnished edges that give the buffet the look of a well-loved antique.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built with a solid pine frame with MDF and pine veneer panels and shelves.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- English dovetail drawers have stops to prevent them from being pulled out.
- Overall: 61.5" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Top: 61.5" wide x 19" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 24.5" wide x 13.75" deep x 4.25" high
- Cabinet Interior without Adjustable Shelves (2): 28" wide x 16.5" deep x 21" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 28" wide x 12" deep x 1" thick
- Door (2): 25.75" wide x 21" high x 1" thick
- Removable Wine Cubby: 28" wide x 12" deep x 10" high
- Weight: 182 pounds
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Tuscan Chestnut finish Wood Swatch
- Free Shipping
Toscana Extending Dining Table
Toscana Fixed Dining Table
Fixed Dining Table
- In-Home Delivery