Toscana Extending Table & Manchester Chair Set
Our Toscana Dining Table evokes a 19th-century Northern Italian tailor’s table with its X-shaped supports, keyed-through tenons and warm Tuscan Chestnut finish. Ideal for large gatherings, the set is paired with our Manchester chairs, designed with a gently pitched back and firmly cushioned for comfort.
- Table: 88.5" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Chair: 18" wide x 23" deep x 36.5" high
- Two 18" leaves drop in seamlessly at either end to expand its length to 124.5", comfortably accommodating up to 10.
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried wood frame.
- The Tuscan Chestnut Finish is a multistep process with hand-applied layers, hand distressing and burnished edges that give the table the look of a well-loved antique.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from pine, particleboard and pine veneer.
- Crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Espresso stained chairs are crafted of rubber wood; Brushed Oak finish chair is crafted of ash.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Overall without leaves: 88.5" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Overall, with leaves: 124.5" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Extension Leaf (2): 18" wide x 40" deep x 1.5" thick
- Top: 1.5" thick
- Apron: 2.5" high
- Clearance under table: 26.5"
- Distance between legs: 65" side to side; 20.5" front to back
- Weight: 227 pounds
- Overall: 18" wide x 23" deep x 36.5" high
- Seat: 19" wide x 16" deep x 3" thick
- Backrest:18" wide x 16.5" high x 3" thick
- Clearance under seat: 16.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 13.5" at front and back; 14.5" at sides
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).