Toscana Extending Table & Manchester Chair Set
Our Toscana Dining Table evokes a 19th-century Northern Italian tailor’s table with its X-shaped supports, keyed-through tenons and warm Tuscan Chestnut finish. Ideal for large gatherings, the set is paired with our Manchester chairs, designed with a gently pitched back and firmly cushioned for comfort.
- Table: 88.5" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Chair: 18" wide x 23" deep x 36.5" high
- Two 18" leaves drop in seamlessly at either end to expand its length to 124.5", comfortably accommodating up to 10.
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried wood frame.
- The Tuscan Chestnut Finish is a multistep process with hand-applied layers, hand distressing and burnished edges that give the table the look of a well-loved antique.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from pine, particleboard and pine veneer.
- Crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Espresso stained chairs are crafted of rubber wood; Brushed Oak finish chair is crafted of ash.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Overall without leaves: 88.5" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Overall, with leaves: 124.5" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Extension Leaf (2): 18" wide x 40" deep x 1.5" thick
- Top: 1.5" thick
- Apron: 2.5" high
- Clearance under table: 26.5"
- Distance between legs: 65" side to side; 20.5" front to back
- Weight: 227 pounds
- Overall: 18" wide x 23" deep x 36.5" high
- Seat: 19" wide x 16" deep x 3" thick
- Backrest:18" wide x 16.5" high x 3" thick
- Clearance under seat: 16.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 13.5" at front and back; 14.5" at sides
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).