Toscana Fixed Dining Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Our Toscana trestle table evokes a 19th-century Northern Italian tailor’s table with its X-shaped supports and keyed through-tenons. It’s crafted with a distressed planked top and eased edges, and designed to maximize legroom and serving space.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from pine, particleboard and pine veneer.
- The Tuscan chestnut finish is a multistep process with hand-applied layers, hand distressing and burnished edges that give the table the look of a well-loved antique.
- The coordinating bench spans the entire length of the table, comfortably seating three.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Fitted with antique bronze cup pulls.
- Cutouts keeps cords organized and easily accessible.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- 70" long x 38" wide x 30" high
- Top: 1.5" thick
- Apron: 3.5" high
- Clearance under table: 28.5"
- Clearance under stretcher: 12"
- Distance between legs: 40.5" side to side; 22" front to back
- Weight: 107 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.