Toscana Fixed Dining Table
- White Glove Delivery
Our Toscana trestle table evokes a 19th-century Northern Italian tailor’s table with its X-shaped supports and keyed through-tenons. It’s crafted with a distressed planked top and eased edges, and designed to maximize legroom and serving space.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from pine, particleboard and pine veneer.
- The Tuscan chestnut finish is a multistep process with hand-applied layers, hand distressing and burnished edges that give the table the look of a well-loved antique.
- The coordinating bench spans the entire length of the table, comfortably seating three.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Fitted with antique bronze cup pulls.
- Cutouts keeps cords organized and easily accessible.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- 70" long x 38" wide x 30" high
- Top: 1.5" thick
- Apron: 3.5" high
- Clearance under table: 28.5"
- Clearance under stretcher: 12"
- Distance between legs: 40.5" side to side; 22" front to back
- Weight: 107 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).